View Larger Image
Chamberlain CH-NLS2 Wireless Intercom System
List Price: $119.95
Price: Starting at $109.95
|Multiple Room Setup: Add-On units and Save $$:||
For the first time ever, a home/office intercom system that does not require a wall power outlet. This portable wireless intercom system is fully expandable to an unlimited number of intercom stations.
The Chamberlain Wireless Intercom System has an amazing 1000 ft range and can work on AA batteries
for up to 12 months without ever being turned off. Formerly called the "Reporter Wireless Intercom".
This portable wireless intercom system is fully expandable to an unlimited
number of intercom stations (choose desired quantity from drop-down menu above
the add-to-cart button). The wireless intercom system is fully digital and
offers high quality sound and secure connections. Uses for this wireless
intercom system are unlimited. Use it to communicate with places like your home,
garage or workshop, between offices, back porch or pool, camping or hunting
trips, temporary work areas, nursery or patient areas, motor home or guest room,
upstairs/downstairs communication, and more.
Chamberlain Wireless Intercom Features:
- No "AC" power or wires needed
- Set of 2 units. Unlimited number of Add-On Wireless Base units.
- Add-On Wireless units are powered by four AA batteries (batteries sold separately)
- Connections are digital and fully secure
- Requires no connection to wall power
- Works on AA batteries for up to 12 months with out being turned off
- Allows user two-way, digital wireless voice communication after single button
- FM Modulation with high fidelity sounds
- Effective transmission range from unit to unit of 1000 feet
- Up to 10 conversations simultaneously in the same household with out crashing
- Multi channel with unlimited unit expansion
- Paging function (broadcast to all stations in the location and speak with
responding station privately
- Multiple monitor modes; single channel, all channels or Room Monitor with
battery saving design
- Monitor mode has "talk back" feature (allows you to speak to the monitored
units even though the unit is transmitting)
- Monitor mode features most advanced Voice Operated Switch (VOX) (customize
sensitivity setting and avoid unwanted sounds
- In monitor mode batteries will last 4 months
- Conference capability
- Ultra clear sound quality
- Extremely long life and stability
- Volume control feature
- Secure 900 MHZ radio link
- Wall Mountable
- Extremely intuitive and simple to use. Set-up
your intercom system in 2 minutes
- Size: each intercom unit measures 9.3"x3"x9.5".
- Extremely intuitive and simple use
- One Year Limited Warranty
- Availability: Typically ships in 24 hours
- Brand new product
Teresa Roberts Williams
(Mineral Bluff, GA)
11/2/2010 3:36 PM
First of all, I don't usually write product reviews but this system solved a major problem for me. My 4 story, 8000 sq. ft. home is built from an Insulated Concrete Form system (IFC) and has 10 inch concrete and steel reinforced walls. I have large dogs and needed a doorbell/intercom outside the fenced yard as well as a way to monitor dogs scratching at the door. I mounted the doorbell about 40 feet from the house and placed one intercom right inside the back door. Not only can I hear the doorbell, I can also hear what's going on at the back door or in another room (using the monitor feature). I have purchased other systems in the past but they just could not penetrate the thick concrete walls. This one is fantastic right out of the box. I added an additional set of intercoms (Chamberlain NLS2) and found the set up and installation to be very simple. Overall a great system at a very reasonable price.
|Why Buy from|
1. Low Prices.
2. FREE Shipping.
3. Easy Returns.