View Larger Image
Gentex 713LS T3 Wall Mount Smoke Alarm - A/C Powered
Part Number: 713LS
The 713LS for wall mount is a photoelectric single station smoke alarm designed to give reliable early warning of the presence of smoke where both audible and visual alarms are required. A/C powered--no electrician is required for installation.
The smoke alarm operates on the light scattering principle, a superior method of detection in smoldering fires.
It has a pulsing LED light source and a photodiode sensor in a fully screened sensing chamber. When smoke enters
the chamber, the infrared beam is deflected onto the sensor. The LED rate increases to 8 times the normal pulse rate,
and after the photodiode confirms the presence of smoke for 2 consecutive pulses, it will produce the signal necessary
to trip the audible and strobe light alarms.
The 713 series provides the temporal 3 (T3) evacuation tone as a standard feature. When testing, it may take up to
16 seconds longer to go in or out of alarm.
- 177 Candela Rating (Very bright stobe light)
- Solid State 90dB horn (very loud)
- Full function test switch (easy for you to test that it is working)
- Battery Back-up
- Flashes 60 times per minute
- Meets state, federal, and ADA requirements
- Temporal 3 (T3) Evacuation sounding device
- Tandem connection up to 6 detectors per system
- Mounting hardware for wall included
- UL Listed (USA)
- One Year Limited Warranty
- Availability: Typically ships in 24 hours
- Brand new product
|Why Buy from|
1. Low Prices.
2. FREE Shipping.
3. Easy Returns.