View Larger Image
Konftel 300M 3G/GSM Mobile Conference Phone
Part Number: KT-300M
List Price: $1,229.99
The Konftel 300M is ideal for 3G/GSM mobile communications. In addition to delivering outstanding audio quality, it incorporates intelligent features, like memory card recording, and accessories to enhance the quality of your conference calls.
Konftel 300M – the conference phone for the mobile office.The Konftel 300M is perfect for companies that have mobile
communications solutions. In addition to benefiting from the flexibility of its mobile solution, your company can
have an uncompromising conference phone with smart functions and Konftel’s patented audio technology, OmniSound® 2.0,
which ensures crystal-clear sound on all conference calls. The battery provides up to 30 hours of talk time and
recharges when you place the Konftel 300M in its accompanying charging cradle. (You can use the phone while it is
charging.) Other useful features include the ability to record to an SD memory card, SMS capabilities, and a
conference guide that helps you save call groups—a huge help if you make regular multi-party calls. The USB computer
connection enables you to make VoIP calls, and you can use the Konftel 300M in environments with unified communications
solutions. Mobile and USB connections are easy to combine and switch using the phone’s line mode. With the battery
charged and the SIM card fitted, the Konftel 300M is excellent for anyone who needs to get large or small meetings
OmniSound® 2.0 sensational sound
OmniSound 2.0 provides the Konftel 300M with the capability to deliver an
even more impressive audio quality. OmniSound uses full duplex, an
omni-directional microphone and three speakers for optimal audio performance.
OmniSound 2.0 is enhanced with innovative features noise suppression
minimizing distracting background noise, wideband voice transmission provides 7
kHz during VoIP calls and an equalizer allows you to adjust the sound during
Practical conference guide
The conference guide makes it easy to set up multiparty calls. This brand
new feature can store as many as 20 groups, taking the hassle out of setting up
regular teleconferences. Individual contacts can be stored in the phonebook.
Switch and combine connections
As well as the option of a traditional analogue connection, the Konftel 300M
allows you to use your computer to make VoIP calls through 7 kHz wideband voice
transmission. GSM and wireless DECT phones are connected via an accessory cable.
The line selection mode allows you to combine and switch easily between
different connectivities. The Konftel 300M provides the capability to link calls
using different connectivity options.
Memory card recording
The Konftel 300M supports SD memory cards so that meetings can be recorded
and listened to. The memory card can be transferred to a computer, allowing the
user to listen to, send or save the audio files from the meeting.
Extension capacity for larger rooms
Konftel 300M Features
Expansion microphones effectively double the voice pickup range. Together,
the Konftel 300M's omni-directional microphone and the directional microphones
ensure optimal voice pickup in larger meeting rooms. A wireless headset can also
be connected to the Konftel 300M for listening to presentations.
- USB connection for VoIP calls and UC environments
- Line mode switches between and combines mobile and USB connections
- Expansion microphones for larger meetings
- OmniSound® 2.0: Wideband via USB
- Microphone: Omnidirectional, 360°
- Frequency range: 3G/2G 200-3300 Hz, USB 200-7000 Hz
- Reception area: Up to 30 m2, > 10 persons
- Range with expansion microphones: Up to 70 m2, > 16 persons
- Volume: Max. 90 db SPL 0.5 m
- Equalizer: dark, neutral and bright
- GSM 850/900/1800
- 3G/UMTS 900/2100
- USB 2.0. Compatible with Microsoft Office Communicator, Skype and other communications tools
- Battery: 5200 mAh, up to 30h talk time/270h standby
- Charging stand: AC adapter 100-240 V AC/14 V DC, electrical cable length 90 c
- SIM with support for PIN/PUK
- Phonebook: 500 contacts
- Import/export via SIM card
- Call groups: 20 groups
- Supports recording to a 2GB SD memory card
- Support for SMS text messages
- Kensington security slot for anti-theft protection
- Display screen: LCD, 128x64 pixels (5x2.5 cm)
- Alphanumeric Keypad: *, #, handset on, handset off, mute, hold, volume up, volume down, 5 buttons for
navigation in the menu system, line mode, conference guide
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Availability: Typically ships in 24 hours
- Brand new product
|Why Buy from|
1. Low Prices.
2. FREE Shipping.
3. Easy Returns.