View More Images
Konftel 300Wx Wireless Conference Phone
Part Number: KT-300Wx
List Price: $899.00
The Konftel 300W extends the uses of the conference phone. As well as delivering outstanding audio quality, it incorporates intelligent features, like memory card recording, and accessories to enhance the quality of your conference calls.
The new Konftel 300W is nothing less than revolutionary. Never before have so
many unique and innovative features been packed into a conference phone.
about the conference guide that makes setting up multiparty calls an easy task?
And the SD memory card for recording calls? And a wireless range of 650 feet.
without saying that the Konftel 300W delivers ultimate sound quality, based
OmniSound 2.0, a brand new generation of Konftel's patented audio technology.
Last, but not least, the Konftel 300W has an intriguing Scandinavian design
that will enhance any conference table.
OmniSound® 2.0 sensational sound
OmniSound 2.0 provides the Konftel 300W with the capability to deliver an
even more impressive audio quality. OmniSound uses full duplex, an
omni-directional microphone and three speakers for optimal audio performance.
OmniSound 2.0 is enhanced with innovative features noise suppression
minimizing distracting background noise, wideband voice transmission provides 7
kHz during VoIP calls and an equalizer allows you to adjust the sound during
Practical conference guide
The conference guide makes it easy to set up multiparty calls. This brand
new feature can store as many as 20 groups, taking the hassle out of setting up
regular teleconferences. Individual contacts can be stored in the phonebook.
Switch and combine connections
As well as the option of a traditional analogue connection, the Konftel 300
allows you to use your computer to make VoIP calls through 7 kHz wideband voice
transmission. GSM and wireless DECT phones are connected via an accessory cable.
The line selection mode allows you to combine and switch easily between
different connectivities. The Konftel 300W provides the capability to link calls
using different connectivity options.
Memory card recording
The Konftel 300W supports SD memory cards so that meetings can be recorded
and listened to. The memory card can be transferred to a computer, allowing the
user to listen to, send or save the audio files from the meeting. The card can
also be used to upgrade the Konftel 300W with new features.
Extension capacity for larger rooms
Expansion microphones effectively double the voice pickup range. Together,
the Konftel 300W's omni-directional microphone and the directional microphones
ensure optimal voice pickup in larger meeting rooms. A wireless headset can also
be connected to the Konftel 300W for listening to presentations. T o achieve an
even more powerful audio effect, the Konftel 300W can be connected to existing PA
system. A software upgrade is required for connection to a wireless headset or
the PA system.
- OmniSound 2.0, a new generation of audio technology.
- USB connectivity allows the phone to be used for VoIP calls.
- The line selection mode enables you to combine and switch easily between
connectivity technologies analogue, USB, GSM/DECT.
- Conference guide for easy set-up of multiparty calls.
- Record and listen to your meetings with an SD memory card.
- Optional expansion microphones can be added for larger conference rooms.
- Optional wireless headset or PA system can be connected.
- Can be upgraded with smart features, making it future-proof.
- Analogue phone connection: Modular 6/6 modular (RJ11) to a public analogue
telecommunication network or an analogue PBX.
- PC connection: USB 2.0. Mini B.
- GSM/DECT connection: 6/6 DeC.
- Power supply: transformer 100/240 V AC/14 V DC.
- Expansion microphones: modular 4/4.
- Auxiliary: modular 4/4 for wireless headset.
- Size: Diameter 9.44 in, height 3 in.
- Weight: 2.2 lb
- Color: Charcoal black.
- Display: Illuminated graphics (ICD) 128x64 (5x2,5 in).
- Keypad: Alphanumerical 0-9, *, on/R, off, mute, hold, volume up, volume
down, 5 buttons for menu navigation, line selection mode, conference guide.
- Microphone: Omni-directional frequency range: 200-3300 Hz, analogue line
200-7000 Hz, USB 150-15000 Hz Playback.
- Reception area: Up to 30 m2 (320 sq ft) > 10 people.
- Speakers: frequency range: 200-3300 Hz, analogue line 200-7000 Hz, USB
150-15000 Hz Playback.
- Volume: 90 db SPl 0.5 m three pitches: soft, neutral, sharp.
- Memory: support for SD memory cards up to 2 GB.
- Anti-theft protection: Kensington security slot.
- Upgrades: The Konftel PC Suite upgrades Konftel 300 software via the USB
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Availability: Typically ships in 24 hours
- Brand new product
|Why Buy from|
1. Low Prices.
2. FREE Shipping.
3. Easy Returns.