View More Images
NoiZfree Beetle Bluetooth Cellphone Single Headset
Part Number: NZF-BTL
List Price: $129.95
- Bluetooth to Cellphone
- T-coil required
- Long-Life BatteryTop Seller
This NoiZfree lightweight single headset transmits speech directly from a user's Bluetooth®
cellphone to their hearing aid or cochlear implant via a special NoiZfree t-coil.
The design virtually eliminates the buzzing or interference often experienced
when the user's hearing instrument is used with a cellphone. Simply switch the
hearing aid or cochlear implant to the T or MT position to activate the t-coil
and place the earhook behind the ear. Place the slender earpiece behind your
hearing aid, clip the small Bluetooth receiver to your lapel, and you are ready
to place and receive calls from your cell phone. For single hearing aid or
cochlear implant wearers.
- Volume adjustment on the base
- Your cell phone must be Bluetooth compatible
- Built-in volume control makes it easy to adjust for soft talkers or loud
- Beetle will alert you to an incoming call (when your hearing aid is in the
T setting) with an audible tone
- Answer/End Call/Power button, powerful in-line microphone
- Battery: rechargeable lithium-ion polymer battery 3.7V
- NoiZfree headset talk time: up to 6 hours
- NoiZfree headset standby time: up to 280 hours
- Operating range: up to 10 meters (approx. 32 feet)
- Charger: USB computer charging cable and AC adapter (included)
- One Year Limited Warranty
- Availability: Typically ships in 24 hours
- Brand new product
|Why Buy from|
1. Low Prices.
2. FREE Shipping.
3. Easy Returns.