View Larger Image
Sennheiser Set 840S RF TV Listening System w/Bodypack Receiver
Part Number: SET840S
The Set840S RF system provides wireless TV listening via RF technology as opposed to infrared technology offered by other models. The Set 840S RF allows you to leave the room and still hear the TV--without static! Replaces the Sennheiser Set 840S.
The Sennheiser Set 840S RF TV Sound Amplifier System is an RF stereo TV system especially suited for those who
wear hearing aids. Easily connect the Set 840S to a TV, hi-fi system or radio for excellent sound delivered
directly to your ears.
Sound is transmitted from the receiver to the hearing via wireless induction over the induction loop. Alternatively,
you can connect induction couplers or headphones to the lightweight clip-on receiver. Note: induction loop and headphones
are not included in the Set840S package.
The Sennheiser Set 840S system consists of the TR 840 RF stereo transmitter
and the RR 840 RF stereo bobypack receiver. The TR 840 transmitter is simply
connected to the headphone socket of a television set or hi-fi system. The
bodypack receiver has a large, easy-to-use volume control.
- Easy setup and operation
- Extra long battery life--works up to 13 hours between charges
- 125dB max SPL
- Wireless mobility within a range up to 100 meters
- Transmits even through walls
- Three selectable hearing settings
- Treble emphasis can be set individually
- Large, ergonomic volume control on receiver
- Balance control for left and right ear
- Automatic on/off
- Flexible ear cushions and lightweight receiver
- Three selectable transmission channels for optimum reception
- Auto-tuning: automatic channel search tuning
- 3.5mm stereo jack on receiver to hearing aids and headphones
- 2 Year Limited Warranty
- Availability: Typically ships within 24 hours
Brand new product
|Why Buy from|
1. Low Prices.
2. FREE Shipping.
3. Easy Returns.