View More Images
WhyCry Baby Cry Analyzer
Part Number: WHYCRY
List Price: $119.95
By using a unique monitoring system, the Why Cry® Baby Crying Analyzer recognizes the variations in types of cries and identifies them for you. Why Cry has been carefully designed to help parents or caregivers learn how to distinguish and interpret their baby's cries. Clinically tested with a 98% reliability rating, the WhyCry is recommended for
use during the first 10 months, the most important time for a baby developing
their intellectual capabilities. Babies cry for different reasons (wet diaper,
tired, hungry, scared, etc.). All of these common cries are analyzed and
summarized in five mood categories: Hungry, Bored, Annoyed, Sleepy and Stressed.
The WhyCry also has displays for unit readiness, analysis indicator error, low
battery, room temperature and room humidity.
Note: The Why Cry is not a
substitute for adults when looking after children. It should not be used as a
medical device nor should it be used to prevent sudden infant death syndrome
(SIDS or cot deaths).
- Baby will be understood and attended to correctly
- Parents have more time to enjoy their baby
- Parents' learning and understanding processes are heightened
- Other caregivers (grandparents, babysitters) will become more capable of
tending to the baby's needs
- Improves baby care capabilities for people with hearing loss or are deaf
- Portable, lightweight and simple to use
- Uses four AA alkaline batteries (included).
- One Year Limited Warranty
- Availability: Typically ships in 24 hours
- Brand new product
|Why Buy from|
1. Low Prices.
2. FREE Shipping.
3. Easy Returns.